North Dakota Hunting and Attractions
Other hunting and attractions are available at Badlands Elk Ranch!
Not ready to quit? Hunt antelope, grouse, coyotes, prairie dogs, and also archery for deer.
All you neet to get is your license, or ask us and we can help you get it from here.
North Dakota Game & Fish Department General Information 701-328-6300
North Dakota Game & Fish Department 24 hour licensing division 1-800-406-6409
North Dakota Game & Fish Department Website
Mark Your Calendar...
- Elk Hunting: September to January
- Archery Hunting - Deer: September
- Rifle Hunting - Deer: November
- Pheasant Hunting: October
- Grouse Hunting: September
- Early Turkey Hunting: October
- Coyote Hunting: Year-Round
- Prairie Dog Hunting: Year-Round
Experience North Dakota hunting the way it was meant to be!